Has anyone traveled to Germany recently?

I am planning a surprise anniversary trip for my husband. We use to live in Germany and I wanted to go back there for our 10th anniversary (June 2012). I am trying to get an estimate of how much the trip would cost. We will be staying there for about a week. I have an estimated cost for airplane tickets but I need an estimated cost for hotels, car rental, food, and entertainment. If you have been to Germany recently, could you give me a ball park estimate on how much I should have for the whole trip? Thanks in Advance!

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 3:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Travel

• We stayed in Germany 2 days before moving on to Switzerland and if you want to stay in a hotel like what you might see here in the states like a Comfort Inn for example, be ready to pay over $100.00 per night over there or more. We we planned our trip over there we budgeted for double what we would have paid over here for everything.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 3:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We we planned our trip over there we budgeted for double what we would have paid over here for everything.

That's a great idea! Thanks!

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2010