were any of you army wives afraid of your husband cheating while he was in basic or AIT

91brarmywife

Asked by 91brarmywife at 3:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• No basic is a bit hard to cheat on anyone. AIT they have more freedom but if their are doubts then there are other issues in the relationship. If you trust him and your relationship is good then dont worry
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No, for one my husband was in Infantry basic training/AIT so there were no girls around, 2, most of the time, there is no time for things like that, and 3, I completely trust my husband.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i trust my husband hes my best friend but my brother in law and his friend keep telling him "oh too bad your married you experince is going to suck because you cant have fun like we did" "we got prositutes in ait every weekend" "the army girls are so easy to have sex with" and other crap like this im afraid there going to make him regret marrying me he is leaving so soon and already seems like he's pulling away from me
    91brarmywife

Comment by 91brarmywife (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• "already seems like he's pulling away from me"

Go ahead and get use to this, because it is a coping mechanism that most soldiers use. It has nothing to do with you, but rather a way for them to get focused on the mission and what they have to do. Just talk with you husband and tell him your concerns. Will you be living close to him while he is in AIT?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i have he assures me that his heart is mine and our daughters but im a huge worry wart and there is tension between us for no reason
    we have been arguing less though but i hate talking to him about when he leaves because it makes me cry
    91brarmywife

Comment by 91brarmywife (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• girl, this post made me laugh so hard when i saw it. im so glad too cuz its been awhile since i had a good laugh.... whew! but anyways, when my hubby was in basic he was surrounded by men and he is not a fag so that didnt cross my mind. and at AIT he had no real time to himself to do what he wanted so to answer your question, NO it never really came up. plus my hubby doesnt want to die, he knows i would have gone ballistic if ever did anything like that to me.
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 5:14 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• my husband is a DS and they are always watching the new soldiers i would say you have nothing to worrie about and with him saying you and your daughter have his heart you are good and are worrying about nothing i think his friends are just trying to get a rise out of you
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 11:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010