looking to put together a tiny gift basket for a single mom friend of mine!.. her daughter is 1 1/2, shes 24...

she will be alone on Christmas, w/ her little girl, and i figured itd be nice to have a package for her under her tree..something for her to open herself!.. just something small.. what are some ideas to put in that are cute, but not expensive?

& to the more religious.. any ideas about any type of anything I can put in about God?.. she has been coming to church lately, so I know she's interested.. thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• a good thing is maybe make a basket of body wash and nail polish and stuff for her to pamper herself with and you could find some sort of religious book and moms or something like that
    kissmehmwah

Answer by kissmehmwah at 3:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• How nice of you! You have the true spirit of Christmas! Maybe you can go to Hallmark and find a book of bible verses or inspirational stories for Moms. I've seen this type of book there. A cute ornament for the tree is a nice gift. You can find some that are inexpensive (Walmart or Kmart).
    amyb99

Answer by amyb99 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I would see about if you have one of those stores that sell religious stuff in them and find something inpsirational there. For the little one I would goto the Dollar store and find a cute toy. There are always food gift baskets you could do also to help out
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Some packets of hot chocolate, mini marshmallows and some candy/cookies, or microwave popcorn and gift card for a home movie (Blockbuster or Redbox). Some pretty smelling lotion and bubble bath to pamper herself.

Answer by missanc at 6:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Maybe some soaps from bath and body or a nice candle. I even think the red box idea is nice because it's smothing they can do together. I do think something with God is fine but try not to blog her down it might push her away. Maybe even a bible. :) Good luck...that's very nice of you!
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Baby bible with a toy and perfume, the dollar store has it all. LOL
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2010