x-mas movies

How many people out there like that movie A Christmas Story?What is your fave. part?

carisa368

Asked by carisa368 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• love it- and the whole thing is great- especially the part where he comes down in the pink bunny suit HAHAHAAAAaa
    and where he blames her for breaking the lamp on purpose and trys to glue it back together
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I knw right.lol.This movie i a classic and i've loved it since i was a lil grl.Just bought it yesterday on dvd and have already watchd it 3 times.lol
    carisa368

Comment by carisa368 (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My favorite is hard to say, it is so funny. I have to go with when Ralph describes his dads award. How the whole neighborhood was turned on about the leg lamp.rolling on floor

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 4:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• omg yes didnt he say suttin like it being electric sex???
    carisa368

Comment by carisa368 (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• haha i love that movie!! my favorite part is when the kid sticks his tongue to the poll and starts saying "sthtuck...sthtuck!! STHTUCK!!!" and starts squeeking! his reaction is so real (probably cause he really was stuck). plus i die when they show him from the classroom window and he's flailing his arms all around.

also, all the classic lines. i cant tell you how many times a year my family quotes this movie! between "you used up...all the glue...on PURPOSE!" and "meatloaf, feetloaf, double beetloaf, i HATE meatloaf" and "daddy's gonna kill Ralphie!".

i could go on and on and on!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:04 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• BUMP...Love it!! I love the whole movie!!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2010