To all moms that had nausea as a sign of labor!!!

how long after u started having nausea did u go into labor? i have really bad nausea and NOTHING I DO is working.. i havent had it this whole pregnancy till my 9 month. i also been having contractions all day they arent 5 mins apart and they arent consistent....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If the contractions are not regular, then it's probably not true labor yet. I got nausea with both my labors but I had it for days before my water broke. Everyone is different though. Good Luck. Hope your labor is easy.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I've had nausea and thrown up for the past 3 days. I'm due tomorrow and soooo hoping that labor begins soon! I've also been contracting...but not regular or close together! Hopefully this is the beginning of labor for the both of us! Good Luck...
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 8:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I don't know if it will help as this was the one thing I didn't have, but maybe try nibbling on saltines and sipping Gatorade? For labor you need to have strength and energy.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2008