So confused what should i do... advice greatly needed adult content

I set up a fake facebook profile (i know sounds childish) but i had suspecions of hubby messing around... so here is the converstation between him and "Kristina" AKA me! And he even changed his FB password so that i can't check it and send out gifts like i normally do on a daily basis.... AND FYI we used to be swingers but are not any more...

Terry McNew: hey sexy i like ur pix! so do i know you or do i just want to know you? I've definitly got a pretty girl for u to get to kiss. so lets get chatty and c where this goes. how did u find me?
Kristina Phillips:well hello there sexy. You don't know me but I would like to get to know you.... yes your girl is really pretty and i would like to kiss her all over if u let me.... your pic kept showing up on the side under the people you may know section so i finally added u...
Terry McNew:wow that is really exciting to hear! we would be ready willing to let you lick us both and you vice versa, but she is a liitle prego and really horny and still very very sexy! do you have anymore pix write me back at kdttwm@yahoo.com
Kristina Phillips:I have a thing for pregnant women. My ex was pregnant and i loved it! So do u know what she is having yet?
Terry McNew:
well then i think were getting a thing for you. you sound really fun, and yes its a little girl! so do you have any kiddos? you should write me at kdttwm@yahoo.com. hope to hear from u soon
Terry McNew:hey text or call us at (he gave his phone #)
Kristina Phillips:well what if im more interested in you rather than ur wife?
Terry McNew:thats my num call me i kul wit that
Kristina Phillips:really? will have to call you soon then. my gf and i would like to have a lot of fun with you that you will never forget.
Terry McNew:i'd kinda like her to be involved we c from there:-)
Terry McNe:well i love my wife so she'll have to be involved wink wink
Kristina Phillips:so what does the wink wink mean sweetie?
Terry McNew:so hey babe this will be kinda hard and if i act weird if you call it is because im trying not to get in trouble but i am all about getting with you and your girl call me in the next hour if you get this. im work in okc frequently so there would be our chance. and she checks this for me all the time so i cant say to much wonderful stuff ,but im a sex addict and i need alll i can get and as much as i can get and she the same way as well but oh well if u want to keep her out. i can go all nite
Kristina Phillips: why do u need all u can does she not give u enough? and why would it be hard obviously its not that hard because you are talking to me about doing it so that would make me think that you have done this before...
Terry McNew:hey sexy call me in the next hour if you get this. i have to hide this from my wife if you dont want her involved so this site is not to good for this. im a sex addict that needs his two women at time and i will go all nite. I can only imagine how exciting and fun you would be untill you call me and we get together. i work in okc and stay over nite so we can get together then. lots of licks and dick for you sexy
Kristina Phillips:Why do u have to worry about her checking it? i don't care if she sees it or not she knows that we are talking because i was talking about her being involved as well. Im coming to see my parents on monday for the Christmas break... maybe we could meet up monday afternoon in Bristow cause my parents live in Talequah so i will be that way.......

Im so hurt and confused! i don't know what to do... im 20 weeks pregnant and we have a 2 yr old. im a SAHM and full time college student as well....

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 3:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• You ever thought he knows what's up and just playing you?

Answer by admckenzie at 3:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I'm sorry but has red flags all over it. But you let him walk right it to it. You suggested you and your "girlfriend" would love to be with him.
    Set up a meeting and see what he tells you and see what he tells "Katrina" see if he actually goes to the met up without saying anything to you or making up a lie
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• " we used to be swingers but are not any more... "

sounds like he still is a swinger
    hard to put those worms back in the can once the can is open
    sorry, IMO, he does not know this is you, he thinks this is another woman and he is trying to meet her to fuck her
    you can confront him and hear him say he knew it was you, and then you can believe this lie and go on with your pretend life,
    or you can say you do not believe him and he can lie more and call you crazy
    or
    you can not tell him you know, make more fake profles and drive your self crazy for real
    or
    you can make plans to leave him

do you think he is at least having safe sex with these strangers - you are carrying an innocent baby who could be hurt from any std he brings home to you

so sorry you are having to go through this
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• thats f**ked up mama im so sorry confront him about it!!!! thats so wrong
    91brarmywife

Answer by 91brarmywife at 3:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• if you decide to confront
    but ready for him to lie to your face
    think first of all the things he could say that you will not believe
    then when he says one of these things, you will be ready not to believe
    the heart wants to believe, the head knows better
    think with your head now
    later you can heal your heart, you have to think woith your head-because you have kids
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i think you should confront him and tell him he is busted. tell him you dont have to be with him, but you are because you love him and he better stop trying to get with other women. Swinging never did a marriage any good i have heard and am so glad i didnt go thru with trying it out but with your situation, its time to just be the two of you and no one else.
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• hi..i think you have to talk to him by heart and tell him how you feel,just be yourself and stop all the drama...i think being honest to one another and having a healthy communication is one of the key in a good relationship
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Print it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am here, if you need me, look me up ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I would set up a meeting, tell him how you'll be dressed and where you'll be sitting. Then he can't deny it, he'll know it was you and he'll know he's busted. Funny how he never answered if he'd done this before.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• im sorry

bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010