Acid Reflux

ARe there any other women out there who are currently on medication for acid reflux because of their pregnancy? I just started mine 2 days ago and I am having spotting today for no apparent reason... waiting to hear from my midwife but I'm wondering if this might be from teh meds. I really hope not though, If eel like a preson for the first time in 3 months and I'm just now remembering what food is. :/

GoldenLinds

Asked by GoldenLinds at 3:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh you poor thing!!! What kind of medication is it that you are on??? I highly doubt that you are spotting from tghe meds though. Definitely ask your midwife or doctor but it's not likely to be from the meds maybe some other underlying issue that you may have. Goodluck hope allgoes well!
    MommysAngels810

Answer by MommysAngels810 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Htanks for the post and bumps ladies. It turns out I was coming down with a bad stomach bug and the dehydration was likely the cause of the spotting. By last night I was in the ER for fluids. Everything seems to be fine now and baby seems to be doing just great.
    GoldenLinds

Comment by GoldenLinds (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2010