What scary movies do u like?

Lets see....from a long time ago,nightmare on elm street,jason,pet semetary,....newer ones...saw movies,stranger and now my mind just ran a blank!

leahc

Asked by leahc at 7:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like the Saw movies too! My favorite is the first one.
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 7:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I'm old school.

There's nothing scarier to me than the Exorcist or the Halloween movies. Love them!
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 7:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• lol I like dead silence''six sence'''halloween the old ones well the new one was ok lol

Anonymous

• The Exorcist of Emily Rose scared the crap outta me!! Altered is also good.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• The Exorcist is my all time favorite scary movie! I also like the first Halloween and Friday the 13th. Newer..... I like the Saw movies and The Reaping. I think that's what its called, anyway.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 8:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Halloween. All time best and favorite horror movie.

The problem is that a true horror movie hasn't been made in years. There is a huge difference between a horror movie like Halloween, a creepy movie like The Ring or The Grudge, a gory movie like Saw, and a disgusting movie like The Hills Have Eyes. I was disgusted to the point of throwing up with that one, and I was pregnant when I watched it. There should be warnings on movies like that.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I still do notlike"The Birds" from Hitchkock. I LOVED "the Mist" but gor pissed off at ending!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 5:05 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• i guess no one had heard of the intenty
    mommydmcj

Answer by mommydmcj at 9:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2008