DADT repeal passes the Senate.

thoughts? The repeal has to go through the review process, and they need to figure out how they are going to do it, and it will be at least sixty days before it happens, the official vote being monday. This is the procedural vote (cloture), the actual vote being Monday.

Asked by lovinangels at 3:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• ~happy dance~

Answer by Piskie at 3:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• hmm so I guess wthout it being attached to other non related things it will pass..just like some tried to tell the libbies on here.I really don't care ..gays can serve if they want to.The military will have some adjustments to make and obstacles to work through because it isn't going to just be all fine and peachy..not for those who know reality.

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Our military needs all the love and support we have in us as a nation. I don't care if any service member has consensual sex with anyone (unless it's my husband). We need to move beyond stupid issues like who someone has sex with so we can pass real reform measures that protect our service people and their families.

Maybe once we aren't afraid of the gay boogey man we can pass some real legislation and get veterans some health care. or pay them a living wage so their kids aren't all dependent on WIC.

Answer by ecodani at 3:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Bout damn time

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yes, Yes, Yes! We the people have spoken! Liberty and freedom for all!

Answer by Rnurse at 4:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• ~~Happy dance!!~~

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• YAY!

Answer by acurran88 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• YAY!!!!!

Answer by older at 6:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• love you signBest news of the day!

Answer by AngiDas at 6:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

I am truly happy that gay people who sacrifice theirs lives for America can be themselves finally.

way to go

Answer by NightPhoenix at 7:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2010