20 ways to mess with Santa.

1. Instead of milk and cookies, leave him a salad, and a note explaining that you think he could stand to lose a few pounds.

2. While he's in the house, go find his sleigh and write him a speeding ticket.

3. Leave him a note, explaining that you've gone away for the holidays. Ask if he would mind watering your plants.

4. While he's in the house, replace all his reindeer with exact replicas. Then wait and see what happens when he tries to get them to fly.

5. Keep an angry bull in your living room. If you think a bull goes crazy when he sees a little red cape, wait until he sees that big, red Santa suit!

6. Build an army of mean-looking snowmen on the roof to guard the chimney.

7. Leave a note by the telephone, telling Santa that Mrs. Claus called and wanted to remind him to pick up some milk and a loaf of bread on his way home.

8. Throw a surprise party for Santa when he comes down the chimney. Refuse to let him leave until the strippers arrive.

9. While he's in the house, find the sleigh and sit in it. As soon as he comes back and sees you, tell him that he shouldn't have missed that last payment, and take off.

10. Leave a plate filled with cookies and a glass of milk out, with a note that says, "For The Tooth Fairy. :)" Leave another plate out with half a stale cookie and a few drops of skim milk in a dirty glass with a note that says, "For Santa. :("

11. Take everything out of your house as if it's just been robbed. When Santa arrives, show up dressed like a policeman and say, "Well, well. They always return to the scene of the crime."

12. Leave out a copy of your Christmas list with last-minute changes and corrections.

13. While he's in the house, cover the top of the chimney with barbed wire.

14. Leave lots of hunting trophies and guns out where Santa's sure to see them. Go outside, yell, "Ooh! Look! A deer! And he's got a red nose!" and fire a gun.

15. Leave Santa a note, explaining that you've moved. Include a map with unclear and hard-to-read directions to your new house.

16. Set a bear trap at the bottom of the chimney. Wait for Santa to get caught in it, and then explain that you're sorry, but from a distance, he looked like a bear.

17. Leave out a Santa suit, with an attached dry-cleaning bill.

18. Paint "hoof-prints" all over your face and clothes. While he's in the house, go out on the roof. When he comes back up, act like you've been "trampled." Threaten to sue for personal injury.

19. Instead of ornaments, decorate your tree with Easter eggs.

20. Dress up like the Easter Bunny. Wait for Santa to come and then say, "This neighborhood ain't big enough for the both of us.

*Don't get all rude I love christmas!

405mom

Asked by 405mom at 4:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• #9 & #12 sound so like something I would pull... lol
    Thanks for a great christmas laugh
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 5:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Funny....I love Christmas too!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• 20. Dress up like the Easter Bunny. Wait for Santa to come and then say, "This neighborhood ain't big enough for the both of us.

I loved this one!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Love this, really made me grin. Thank you :)
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I love # 2 and #3 !!

That would be something I would say! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• LOL!!!!!!
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 4:32 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Lol. The first one is funny.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• You need to go into professional comedy writing--if you are not already. So good!
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 4:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• LMFAO! Thanks for the laugh, doll. Merry Christmas, everybody!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• LOL Chez, I have always just been a clowny type person I love to make people laugh. When I was growing up I used to do imitations of fire marshal bill for my familysidesplittinglaughter

405mom

Comment by 405mom (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2010