Hungry

I really need advice. Ok so I have been reducing how much I eat so I can lose some weight. But I wake up hungry in the middle of the night I even eat a light snake before bed because of my meds...Ive even tried drinking water and go back to bed but it dont work..Help

foreverof4

Asked by foreverof4 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• How many calories do you eat in a day? You may not be getting enough.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:32 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• buy lots of yummy fruits so you can eat them whenever you are hungry and u wont feel guilty after eating them;; also if u are into yogurt buy the fat free kind, there are lots of appealing flavors. gl on your journey...
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• What exactly are you eating? Not how much but what? If your diet is high in carbs, you're probably wreaking havoc on your system by causing spikes and then experiencing the subsequent lows in your sugar levels, thereby creating the hunger you feel. You should be eating for your nutritional type. You then should be able to be healthy (I don't use the word "diet" cuz that's temporary thing; you should be eating healthy for life), lose weight easily, all without experiencing deprivation or hunger pangs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Try eating protein before bed like Peanut butter, cheese, yogurt, a bowl of special K
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• try drinking a cup of tea to tame the hunger at that time. it helps
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 2:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2011