i wanted to know how can u find out if your baby isunder stress when your pregnant.. do insert something into your cervix or do they strap something around your belly... cause my baby balls up so much everyday for they last couple of months and there is no space for her inside i'm all belly and i wanted to know if she is stressed

applejacks2004

Asked by applejacks2004 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can talk to your doctor about this and if they think it is necessary they can do a non stress test. they will hook you up to fetal heart monitors to keep and eye on the baby's heart rate. My son has been doing the same thing for the last 2 months and I plan on discussing this on my next appointment. Good luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• What happened at your last appointment,did the doc listen to her heart rate?
    Stressed like cord issues or you feel she doesn't have enough room?
    She's fine all squished in there. The farther you get along the less room there is. They adjust by pushing up and down.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Ask your doctor for a stress test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• oh and a stress test is straps around your belly. You push a button everytime you feel movement and they compare the heart rate to the mvements.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2010