WHO INSPIRES

Who inspires you to do better in life? Who was the person that told you to set goals and believe that you could achieve whatever you think is not possible?

obenblue

Asked by obenblue at 5:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I am inspired by choices and decisions when I can sleep well at night in regards to them, and by my mothers reaction to things.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I am inspired by myself and other people who overcome learning disabilities,
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My dad told me that I could be anything, accomplish anything, I set my mind to. My grammy has also always also supported me. My DH is my biggest cheerleader now, I'm a better person because of him.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I am inspired by my children! No one ever told me to set goals and believe that I could achieve what i thought was not possible. But now that I have children, I have returned to school and am finally going to reach those goals! Oh, and I will always tell my children that they should set goals and they can achieve everything in life!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My parents! I was always a problem child and as I got older I became worse. Although I got punished and such my parents still pushed me to do better. Now as an adult I have done so much to make my life better and I know they are very proud of me.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My DD inspires me to be a better person,because I want to make sure she has a good role model. My whole family, but my daddy & grandaddy in particular, told me to set my goals high because it's better to feel the sting of missing a high goal than the ache of never knowing what you could have done.

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Hubby, Myself and people who have overcome lifes struggles but mostly hubby :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My family and God.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 11:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I think I am inspired by all different people daily.  There is always something to learn if you just listen (no matter who the person is).  I am very analytical and love to evaluate all kinds of situations and what people say.  Inspiration opens the soul!good

gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 7:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My parents and teachers.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2010