Anyone sell La Bella baskets?

Is it worth doing? Do you make a lot of money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• Pyramid scam RUN FOR THE HILLS
    Anonymous

• I don't sell baskets but I do sell candles and books. The compensation is pretty good...just have to have the customer base. Feel free to go to my profile and check out my sites!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Scam!
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Hi,
    I'm a consultant for la bella baskets and yes I make a nice income:-) Feel free to check out my profile for proof of one of my checks from la bella baskets!! If you like more info p.m. me with your fullname and email address and yes it's 100% legit!!
    Happy Holidays!!
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• no it is not a pyramid scam! we are not mlm! we get paid legit! see my check on my profile!:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I've been with LBB for over 3yrs. The company is a legitimate home business that provides outstanding training and support. The co-founders truly want all consultants to achieve their goals. They have given us an amazing new compensation program with 5 areas to earn, one being monthly Residual Income, is changing many consultants lives. I for one have reached my first goal of $1,000 in monthly residual, I know my next goal will also be achieved. To succeed in this business you have to follow the suggestions on the online training site, listen to company conference calls, join our Facbook group, market consistently by getting the word out about your business and you will get results! Please watch the 5 Types of Income video if you would like to learn more about our new compensation program. http://angela.labellabaskets.com/earnincome.php I'm glad to help you if you have any questions.
    Angelabella

Answer by Angelabella at 12:59 PM on Aug. 11, 2013