Do you feel like you have to justify everything you say and do here??

It seems like so many women are afraid of being attacked on here that they think they have to defend everything...

I drink- but only 1 or 2 beers

I stopped at McDonalds- but it's the only time this year

My kids watch tv- but only for 1 hour a day

It'd just be nice if all the perfect moms out there accepted the fact the what works for them may not be what works for everybody else!!!

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've noticed that! So sad that we can't be honest without someone jumping our ass for it!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• completely agree!
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 6:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• LOL Have you noticed only on cafemom is every kid potty trained by age 1????? Uh ohhhh my 2 1/2 yr old still is not trained call the police on me!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• omg I drink milk straight from the jug but its my milk lol. It's not just on here but if you pay attention you notice that people also do it when they are having a face to face conversation or even over the phone..
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I agree! I don't justify myself on here or at home. I don't know anyone on here, although there are some names I see and immediately know it's going to be fun just by their questions and answers :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I agree 100%.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 6:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Since I will more than likely never meet any in person, I don't see the need to justify my actions or prove myself to someone who may not even be in the same state or country as me.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:07 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yes, because there are some people here that try to read between the lines and add in their own suspicious judgements. That's why you learn to be thorough in your questions so you can actually get a constructive answer and weed out the bashers.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:13 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No, but I agree with you.

Answer by older at 6:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2010