what can i buy for my bff's daughter?

ok so i have thought about this for a long time now...still no ideas.
what do i buy for my bff's daughter? she is almost 9, cheers, loves justin bieber, has just about anything a little girl could ask for...i am only willing to spend between $25-$30. please give me some ideas!!!

brodysmama23

Asked by brodysmama23 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Shopping

• I'd split the $30 in half. $15 giftcard for maybe itunes? And the rest something sweet and girly like a little set of lotions from bath and body works maybe
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I'd lean toward things to do, rather than things to have --like take her to a movie, or give tickets to a local entertainer's concert ('cause they don't start at $90, they start at $8 or $10)...

9yos typically have enough manual dexterity to think that crafts are fun, and they like to make things themselves --maybe a knitting book and enough wool and the needles to make something in particular? Especially if you can teach her. Or crochet or tatting (lace making) or sewing, needlework...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 7:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• shower gel or bubble bath, a special pen with a journal, pillow pet, nail polish, a brush and comb set, books, a movie gift card if go to the movies, a gift card, a movie, candy like the life savor books, clothes,
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 7:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2010