Broken down and clear enough?

2 Corinthians 1:12 (to and including 20 )

Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, in the holiness and sincerity that are from God. We have done so not according to wordly wisdom but according to God's grace. For we do no write you anything you cannot read or understand. And I hope that, as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus.
Because I was confident of this, I planned to visit you first so that you might benefit twice. I planned to visit you on my way to Macedonia and to come back to you from Macedonia, and then to have you send me on my way to Judea. When I planned this , did i do it lightly? Or do I make my plans in a wordly manner so that in the same breath I say, "Yes, yes and "No, no"?
But as surely as GOD IS FAITHFUL, our message to you is not "Yes" and "No." For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by me and Silas and Timothy, was not "Yes" and "No," but in Him always has been "Yes."
For no matter how many promises God has made in Christ, they are "Yes" in Christ.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• If I had the slightest idea what this was about, I could answer whether or not it's clear enough. But I don't. So I can't.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Your point?
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I agree with LindaClement.confused

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• going crazyWhaaaaaa?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Macedonia is the longest word in this. (seriously, ? is it that hard to read )
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I think we're talking more about why you felt the need to post this than what its all about.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• ninja

Care to clear it up a bit? What is the point?

Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 7:20 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• this is why the rest of us Christians get bashed, because the way you present this verse, your attitude stinks
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• hands over eyesOf courssse, we see exactly what you mean.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 8:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• For no matter how many promises God has made in Christ, they are "Yes" in Christ.

Clear that Jesus was appointed by God and it was clear by Paul and His apostles.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 9:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2010