Need to pour out my feelings....

I am seven weeks pregnant with my eleventh child (unless I am having multiples). This evening has been somewhat of a emotional day. I have been thinking about my husband whom is a truck driver and is often gone more than he is home. My heart is feeling really lonely and my eyes are filled with tears. I don't have very many friends and those whom I talk to I feel may not understand just what I am going threw. I just needed to get this off of my chest because I am an emotional reck and miss my DH dearly....

GarrettMommie10

Asked by GarrettMommie10 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• as an ARMY WIFE i know how you feel..except im not preggo and dont plan on being preggo again..
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 7:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My husband is out to sea, he is the Navy so I know what you mean by being lonely it can be hard. I am pregnant too and it makes us a little more emotional. Just hang in there.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• hugsWow! You must have alot of patience!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Thank you Ladies.... it feels a little better knowing that I am not the only one.
    GarrettMommie10

Comment by GarrettMommie10 (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Girl are you taking care of these 11 children alone? Cuz i bet you feel exhausted! My husband works doubles all the time, but that doesnt compare to beign on the road for days.. Just hang in there!!! Im sure he misses you too!!! Good luck!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 8:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• god bless you-11 kids!!! you must be a saint! well, i am on my first and the father left so i feel terribly lonely myself. and my dad was a long-haul trucker when i was groing up and i missed him so bad it drove me insane as a kid, used to sit by the window for hours waiting for him to come home. anyone who thinks being a truck driver is fun or glamorous is WRONG! but atleast you have a good man working a very hard job to support his family-there must be a ton of love between you to make 11 kids! you guys are inspiring, i will be praying for you honey
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• You almost brought tears to my eyes...I pray that God will protect you and your unborn child! I pray that God gives you the strength to help you go threw this pregnancy! I thank you for the kind words that you have expressed towards me. I believe that it is really hard on our children, but God helps us threw... I will be praying for you as well!
    GarrettMommie10

Comment by GarrettMommie10 (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I understand your loneliness. Even though I am not married, carrying the pregnancy burden by yourself and not having that readily available shoulder to cry one is hard. As for having 11 children!! WOW, I don't know how you do it!! But I will keep you in my prayers and hope that your husband comes home soon to give you the support you need!! My dad was in the air force, and I remember all the nights my mom would stay up missing him....
    sassyblackchica

Answer by sassyblackchica at 4:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2010