What do u love about Christmas and why?

hairdriver

Asked by hairdriver at 7:07 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• I love to give and this is why I love Christmas.

Answer by older at 7:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• watching the kids in my family open gifts
    good food

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I lve Christmas bc it is the day the Jesus was born and because we get to celebrate his birth.
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• decorating
    Kitrynak

Answer by Kitrynak at 9:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Family time! I love I get to see my brothers who both come from out of state. I love to watch my childrens eyes light up when Santa's gifts have come. One of my favorite parts is decorating the tree because we get to see all the ornaments that mean so much to us. I think they even mean more because we only see them a few weeks out of the year.
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Recognize that Christ has a birthday some time of the year, and it's a good time to share of his birth. I love reading about the birth of Christ and snuggle with the family, and of course party.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• what do i love about christmas? i love the decorations,the music,the smells,the way my 4 year olds face lights up just at the meer thought of christmas,i love the stories,the food,the way it makes people just want to give instead of recieve.....i just love the way it makes me feel inside and the way me son reacts to it.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2010