DOCTOR??? adult content

So my back has been hurting for weeks and now my lower stomach right above the pelvis hurts....i always feel like I have to pee.... should I go to the doctor? Or self treat?

lacyjay1987

Asked by lacyjay1987 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Health

• doctor,sounds like a kidney infection

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• You probably have a bladder infection/UTI. You probably need antibiotics. Go get treated before it goes to the kidneys.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Kidney infections can be really dangerous. Off you go.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 7:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Thx all Ill go tomorrow...SO i have probably had a UTI or Kindey infestion for 3 weeks... HOW DO YOU GET SOMETHING LIKE THIS???? I shower often (i have heard wone say that you can get them from sex..BUT.. as of now thats not happening lol ahahah....
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• It's from bacteria that get's in your urinary tract. Bacteria travels from the anus to the vagina sometims. And also certain soaps and washes can kill the good bacteria, which causes the bad bacteria to run out of control. It's not an STD.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2010