Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DOCTOR??? adult content

So my back has been hurting for weeks and now my lower stomach right above the pelvis hurts....i always feel like I have to pee.... should I go to the doctor? Or self treat?

Answer Question

Asked by lacyjay1987 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Health

Level 16 (2,695 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • doctor,sounds like a kidney infection

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

  • You probably have a bladder infection/UTI. You probably need antibiotics. Go get treated before it goes to the kidneys.

    Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

  • Kidney infections can be really dangerous. Off you go.

    Answer by LindaClement at 7:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

  • Thx all Ill go tomorrow...SO i have probably had a UTI or Kindey infestion for 3 weeks... HOW DO YOU GET SOMETHING LIKE THIS???? I shower often (i have heard wone say that you can get them from sex..BUT.. as of now thats not happening lol ahahah....

    Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

  • It's from bacteria that get's in your urinary tract. Bacteria travels from the anus to the vagina sometims. And also certain soaps and washes can kill the good bacteria, which causes the bad bacteria to run out of control. It's not an STD.

    Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.