Movement at seven weeks pregnant

I am just curious if anyone else has felt movement at seven weeks. This will be my eleventh baby unless I am having multiples. Quite often I feel some sort of movement in my abdomen. Does anyone else feel the same?

GarrettMommie10

Asked by GarrettMommie10 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That might be more stretching of the uterus than actual baby movement. At 7 weeks its no more bigger than a bean.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yeah I would highly doubt any movement being felt at 7 weeks. That is too early, they are too small.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Your uterus is the size of your fist, but a little more swollen due to pregnancy. There is a water filled sack the size of a quarter that a 7 week old baby is in, the baby is literally the size of a grain of rice. Have you ever seen a real embryo outside the womb? Even at ten weeks that baby is so small it could sit on the tip of my finger. How would you feel something so small move surrounded by a body of water? That's impossible.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i havent! but congrats!!!!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 7:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i havent
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• What you probably are feeling is gas.

Answer by louise2 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Thank to those who responded in a positive way and for the one who was asking me questions about a pregnancy. I have had eleven children and a set of twins and it is possible to feel movement with multiple so before you try and make a statement get the fact straight. Thank you....
    GarrettMommie10

Comment by GarrettMommie10 (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i am feeling movement here or there. i'm almost 10wks
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 7:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2010