Curious for you mothers w/ over 5 children!!

I am pregnant w/ my third, and have a SD.. so hubby and I will have 4 kids.. he wants to be done after this.. but i have always wanted to adopt.. which he said we can do later years from now, which is okay w/ me. however, I dont like the idea of never being pregnant again...............

ive always wanted 8 children..and after i have had these, i still want at least 6. I know I could handle 6!

However, we live off of one income because i am a stay at home mom.. i LOVE that i have the choice to raise my kids, and i get to see all their little moments.. I plan on being this for another 5 years at least.. so we will only have his income.. im just curious how you mothers w/ so many children save? and make it by? ESP. those who choose to be STAY AT HOME MOMS OFF ONE INCOME.

How do you plan for their futures? For college? and so on.. do you think its financially much more difficult to have more?.. or have you learned to love more, and have less?

thanks for sharing! Im VERY curious!

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 7:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have 7 kids ,and I stayed at home,I loved every minute of it .you learn to take short cuts and learn to save, it just becomes second nature. Your kids learn to share and mine learned not to take what they were given for granted . I sound like I am braging on my babies doesnt it ? I am !
    Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I always wanted 5, and I have 8. I just became a stay at home mom when I had my second youngest child, which was 4 years ago. We have always saved what money we have left over. I never liked to spend my money, so I still have money from when I was a teenager. My parents own a business and maybe 2 days a week, I'll go in and help them. And my husband has a very well paying job. He makes enough to get us by, and have a lot left over, and even to start college accounts for the children. We're very blessed to have what we have. Our children also know not to take that for granted.
    KileighR

Answer by KileighR at 8:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2010