Childrens Acomplishments???

Tell me about your kids...what are things the have acomplished?

lacyjay1987

Asked by lacyjay1987 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine have gotten a good education and have degrees and good jobs.

Answer by older at 7:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• He's gone from an almost completely nonverbal child of 4 who was developmentally 15 MONTHS,to a child of 9 who has been integrated into regular ed with very little help from an aide. When we got the autism diagnosis we felt like our world had been turned upside down. Now we have hope for him to have a semi-normal life.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My son boy scout with many badges, good manners, football lots of tropheys, and can cook. My step daughter has achieve on still being alive I have not killed her yet.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 7:32 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• MY daughter has CP.... physical therapy has been working with her.. She had to get braces on her legs....we never thought she would be able to jump in the air.. and she did for the first time today she is two.... she also has a vocab of 160 words....which is good for a child without CP even better for a child with CP..She has one both pageants she has been in.
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• well my the latest thing my son has done is written his first and last name he is 4. and not in school. i'm a sahm i'm doing my best to keep him on track
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 7:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My oldest son is following his dream and preforming in his first play this year. My middle child is a wonderful artist that sold his painting a couple of year ago and has won many poster and writing contests. My DD got very sick this summer and the doctors did know if she was going to make it. So far she has beaten the odds and while we are still struggling a little she is doing much better.

All of my children have been wonderful through this whole experience and I am so proud of all of them. The older two have dealt with all the changes with grace and understanding, while my DD is dealing with being sick the best way any child, who was healthy and then gets sick, can.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• The are honorable, moral, employed, self-confident, nice men. Plus, one gave me the cutest granddaughter.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• my daughter is almost three and a half
    she has autism
    and she recently will say her name, and just this week, added a tap on her chest and says me, after her name
    !!!!
    wow
    !!!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My son is in College at Stanford and is having the time of his life.
    My daughter is pre-med at Duquesne University.
    My third child is a senior in HS and is making applications to colleges right now.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• @ fiatpax YOURS MADE ME TEAR UP...
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2010