what do you leave out for the fat man that breaks into our houses , eats our food, and leaves us presents?

: D
seriously tho what do you leave out for santa...

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 7:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• Homemade cookies, crackers and cheese and a cup of milk. Mom and Dad sure get hungry while trying to get everything ready!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We used to leave cookies, milk and carrots. This year we are leaving a salad in the fridge with dressing on the side and a note on the table. My granddaughter is convinced Santa is going to become diabetic from all the sugar. We are just going with it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• we usually leave cookies, milk and carrots!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• little shortbread cookies with a ghiardelli chocolate drop in the middle. DH's favorite.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We leave out milk and cookies. When I was a kid we left out beer and cookies because my dad told us that Santa got tired of drinking milk by the time he would get to our house lol.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Never really left anything out....
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• @ sleeping... YES!!
    @ granny..omg too cute!!
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Milk,cookies and carrots
    Kitrynak

Answer by Kitrynak at 9:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Santa knows to find me in the bedroom. LOL I don't leave out anything for him to eat or drink, I'm poor, do you think I'm going to share with him, or take a chance with the milk and cookies go bad? Santa visiting my house would miss the milk and cookies and go for the fridge. LOL
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:16 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• chocolate chip cookies and milk,then it was chocolate chip cookies and a beer as i got older.....now i have my own child and its back to the chocolate chip cookies and milk plus a carrot for rudolf......however this year santa told him he wants my son to leave out WHITE CHOCLATE MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES.....santa is very specific anymore......my grandfather is a pro santa impersonator for the malls,stores,magazine ads and other stuff.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2010