My boyfriend pisses me off!

No matter what I do, I can't please him. I requested his birthday which is tomorrow off from work months ago and I still have to work! This is not my fault yet today he broke up with me and told me that our unborn baby girl isn't his, that I'm a whore, and that he's going to find a new girl. Everytime he does this, he calls me back 2 hours later and asks me, "so, you're not going to talk to me?" "So, you're done with me?" WTH, YOU just broke up with ME and hung up! He tries to put it all on my shoulders! Situations like this happen between us just about every day! What can I do? I love him so much but he needs to change AT least for the baby if not for me.

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 8:14 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• He desperately needs to grow up, especially because he's going to be a father soon. I wouldn't let him off the hook so quickly when he does this. I would move on. He sounds terribly irrational and inconsiderate. I don't enjoy being called a whore by someone who is supposed to love, care and respect me.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:16 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• he needs to grow up, and honestly, you need to get away from him for good---you may love him, but he cant love you to treat you like that. its not gonna be easy, but seriously, get away from him-do you want your little girl hearing him saying those kinds of things to her mother all the time? good luck!
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• If he keeps putting you down like that and all the other crap he does I would say leave him and leave him for good. I know you both have an unborn child together but you or your LO don't need that in your lives.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• He breaks up with your daily...why do you keep going back for more...maybe if you did not go back he would realize some of his mistakess and as for his name calling...no onoe deserves this and remember you will soon have a little one...do you want her to think that kind of behavior is okay? I think you need to do some serious thinking as to wat you want and decide what is okay and what is not in this relationship!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• dump him and find a real man
    Anonymous

• (((HUGS)))) SO SORRY
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• yOU CANT EXCPECT HIM TO CHANGE HE IS WHO HE IS BUT SOUNDS LIKE YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER.. i THINK IF THIS IS HAAPENING EVERT=YDAY THEN YOU SHOULD NOT BE WITH HIM.... i mean when that child is born is he gonna get mad and leave a break his relationship with child if the child dont give him the attention he needs.. whi is he so attention hungry how old is he he souds like he is in HS....I would move on before i get stuck where i dont want to be
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• He will never change because you keep taking him back. You are going to have baby you do not need two kids to raise.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I'm sorry you are going through this. When I was pregnant with my oldest his father did the same thing and I ended up leaving. He would call and say very nasty things to me and it finally got to the point where I had to move on. I think you need to take a break from him. Just my opinion, I would not take him back right away unless he is interested in fixing things and possibly going to counceling.

Good Luck and remember you have to think about yourself and your baby!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• This is not good fo baby you and the baby you need to understand that your a very strong person and you can move on without him go on without him.Focuss on your baby.And if you have to just scare him a little by not talking to him or acting like whatever he di did not hurt you,look strong infront of him,don't ever give up on yourself and your baby.
    sharon17

Answer by sharon17 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 18, 2010