bachelor/bachelorette party

What do you think of a double Bachelor/Bachelorette Party.

My DF isn't really liking the idea, but I think it would be fun.

If we did it separately we are both taking a party bus, I'm going 2 nights before the wedding, he's going the night before the wedding. So far he has 10 guys to invite, and I have 10 girls to invite. That is perfect for one bus right? We are both already booked for a tour of the SF night life with our tour busses. His stripper gets on the bus at midnight and gets off at 12:30, just enough time to get to the next location. I figured, me and my girls could just ride with them to the first club, the could go to the next club with the 2 strippers and we could all meet up later.

Is this too complicated? Even if so do you think we should have double party or keep it seperate?

Our bus costs $200 per hour, and is equipped with stripper pole and drinks :) YUMMY and it has black lights. So basically we are going to pay between 1k and 1200 for each night. Every guest is pitching in $50.

If we take separate buses should I get my girls a stripper?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it should be separate because it seems like your hubby to be might be embarassed by you being there to witness his side of the bachelor party
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i NEVER UNDERSTOOD THESE PARTYS.. ALL MOST OF THEM ARE ABOUT IS THE MAN GETTING A LAP DANCE FRO SEVERAL DIFFRENT WOMEN.. OR A WOMEN GETTING A STRIPE TEASE BY A MAN DRESSED AS A POLICE OFFICER.. ITS SO GROSS..... LIKE YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MARRYING SOMEONE BC YOU LOVE THEM AND ARE DEVOTED TO THEM AND ONLY WANT THEM.. YET THEY HAVE THESE SEXUAL PARTYS ITS WEIRD AND NOT FOR ME OR MY HUBBY AT ALL.. BUT SOME PEOPLE LIKE THAT STUFF AND THAT FINE .. I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU WERE TO HAVE THIS PARTY TO DO IT TOGEHTER THAT WAY NEITHER OF YOU ARE ALL OVER SOMEONE ELSE LOL.... BUT MY OPIINION IS LIKE A BUTT WHOLE EVERYONE HAS THEM THE ALL STINK
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Maybe your fiance feels uncomfortable loosening up in front of you when a stripper is involved? Most guys get gang mentality at bachelor parties and they egg each other on, pay for the lucky guy to get some extra attention or whatever. Maybe he's just thinking he won't be able to really get down and party with you and the girls watching on. I never get these parties anyway.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Their strippers would be getting on after my girls and I get to the club.
    If I get a stripper it's not for me, my DF is fkn sexy, these strippers, the male ones, don't have any better of a body then he does, I just want my friends to have as much fun as possible. I will have fun as long as they are having fun.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• He's against it because he doesn't want you ruining his party time. The whole situation sounds gross and immature, and I wouldn't want my wedding day preceded by a "party bus complete w/stripper pole, but that's just me.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i think the whole bachlor bachlorette thing is stupid..why would you want to go look at some naked women or man before you get married. sure going to someones house and playing games and drinking is a different story. or haning with the guys playing video games and drinking is another. but i think its tacky to begin with. the whole "last night as a single man/women" is a crock of BS. and if you truly feel like you need to get out one last time well ill just stop right there....
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• You got it, it's our last chance to be gross and immature. But I guess I will let him has his night, while I have mine. Bleh
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Nah. sounds like a wet blanket idea. Go have fun with the grls!
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 9:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2010