well honestly..

Is it wrong that I sometimes wish I was a single person again? Only thing i have to worry about is what new pair of leggings I am going to buy? I love my kid and he is very well taken care of but sometimes I do feel that way.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 8:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• to further explain I feel that mostly when i want to go out lol....I'm happy he is here just a thought that is sometimes in my head. Like i want to be out like other gals....IDK
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• You are an individual and you have the right to have fleeting selfish thoughts. You have a child and will enjoy him/her but do not loose what is YOU and nobody else. Maybe you just need to let Grandma or Aunt watch your child for an afternoon so you can go out and do something you've been wanting to do . Maybe something you have never done or take a class in something you have been curious about. You should not feel guilty for wanting to step out once in awhile...just as long as it does not negatively effect the child you chose to be in your life. Good luck and God bless you for your honesty.

notjustmom213

Answer by notjustmom213 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2010