WOW!

I've found some really interesting people that not only talk, childbirth and life, but also talk about America with me, since some of you know I'm new to the US. :-)I've posted a few questions, not only about pregnancy but about politics and life as well, had some humorous, cute, interesting and really intelligent responses from some lovely ladies here! But, where does a person come off that they should be a complete b**ch to a stranger? And for what reason? What do YOU personally get out of it? When i ask advice, I'm not asking for MEDICAL ADVICE, I'm asking WHAT DID YOU DO for the problem and did anyone experience this problem. Sorry if for w/e reason you're 'offended'. :-| If I'm asking advice, I'm starting up a conversation with other mother's, not trying to feed into your sad internet life. Anyone else feel where I'm coming from!?

DirtBikerMomma9

Asked by DirtBikerMomma9 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Of course, everyone knows where your coming from. There's always going to be someone with a different opinion who feels their way is the only way... don't let them bother you! Welcome to the US.... *sighs*
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• lol all the time I've had some really rude and down right inappropriate responses to questions on here myself its not right and to me I see it as abusive behavior so I wonder how they act at home if they will talk to a complete stranger like this amazing how many women on here get on here just to put someone down or act like a complete b*tch to ya
    Anonymous

• I know exactly where you are coming from! I get so mad when women just ask simple questions or make a simple statement and others decide to be exteremly rude! it really makes me mad! personally it doesnt bother me when they do it to me cause i find humor in the fact that they think its bothering me or that they need the satisfaction of belittling others to feel good..but the way i feel is no one asked them to reply at all..or even read it! they chose to do that and if there is nothing nice they want to say then they should keep it closed and mind their own business!! i talk to a girl i met on here who made a huge mistake and is having a hard time dealing with it and she posted a question and everyone bashed her for it! its not fair at all
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 9:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I find it humorous when I am approached by teenage girls who think they are "all that" and critique how I dress! (I keep my shoulders, upper arms, back and abdomin covered, but I have a large bust---real ones, too!). The usual comment is "Oh my god! I think that is so disgusting to show big breasts" --I cleaned up the language for cafemom----. At which point I step back, slowly look them up and down, and say, "That's funny. I can't believe your friends want to be seen with someone who is dressed like a "HO". But then again, I don't know what you do for a living, this may be your first chance on your feet in a while." And walk away. It they have the intelligence to comprehend, they are insulted, if not, more humor for me!-----All in all, don't let what people say on here get to you, those that have not REAL life or are unhappy with theirs will always try to make others feel as worthless as they do.
    Anonymous

• Anon 945....you are hilarious!...I love it. Just beat em in the battle of wits. Its not too hard. I try not to be too harsh and go for the informational. If the question was mean and sarcastic, then I give a mean and sarcastic answer. If the question is serious, no matter how silly, I answer seriously. I go with the tone of the OP. Sorry if youre having such a hard time getting real answers.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2008