Anybody had the flu yet?

I came down with it on Thursday, it was a 24 hour bug. I dont know where I got it from, but there it was whipping my butt. At least it was only a 24 hour thing...and no sore throat either, just stomach and aches.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Health

• I have something not even sure what it is but been going on for like 7 days! Its my throat, my head, I am congested at times I ache but not all the time...I am about to go to urgent care can't take it much more .
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yes, and it kicking my butt right now. I came down with it on Monday.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My WHOLE family had that just over a week ago and lucky me caught it yesterday ugh! I am soooo glad it was only a 24 hour bug though. I don't know if my stomach could have handled it much longer.

jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No, thank God! Got the flu shot in Oct. and so far so good..
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No
    Lovingthegame

Answer by Lovingthegame at 8:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• no one here has had it and none of us got the shot either
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• The horrible stomach virus going around the entire country? Yes. The flu? No, as we have received our flu shots.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• well, like i said it was pretty fast, 24 hours and I slept alot of it off. I went to bed at 7pm and woke up at 10:30pm and I was laying there thinking, now what do I do? Thank goodness I went right back to sleep..lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• hill, that does sound different. This was a throw up lay down get the chills, get up go get sick again, lay down get the chills over and over thing. I dont have any stuffy head symptoms at all from it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• DD had a 12-hour stomach thing, vomited a few times and that was it. No other form of the flu (influenza) or other stomach bugs. No flu shots either, as they don't prevent the flu, they just lessen the symptoms if you happen to get one of the few strains it covers.
    Anonymous