How did everyone come up with their childs name?

Breanna Lynn--My oldest dd we gave her a B for her daddy and gae her my middle name.

Laci Laine--My middle dd Her first name is similar to my first name(staci) then her middle name is from a Pro Rodeo Bull Rider(Lane Frost)

Peyton Grace--My youngest dd got her first name frome a tv show(one tree hill) and her middle name is the name of my dh great aunt.

beeandlacismom

Asked by beeandlacismom at 8:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Jared Michael - Dh picked first name and I loved the name Michael and felt that i flowed nicely if I ever needed to yell it.

Devon Matthew - I picked him name because Dh picked oldest sons first name. Middle name Dh picked again because we liked the way it flowed

Jordan Elizabeth - she was a little harder because Dh and I could not agree on anything for a first name. Her middle name is my moms first name.

So my kids names don't really have any special meaning, although I like they way they all sound.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• well my daughters is a combo of her italian father and my hispanic herritage Izabella Haven and Egan well that was a name i heard and became obsessed with and i was told it was in a bible but not a good one
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My SO liked the name Victoria, and Mae is my mom's middle name. Hence the name Victoria Mae.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I love their names :) My oldest, Michael, was named after his uncle, my youngest Steven, I just had to come up with a name that started with an S because I had a motive my husband Pete had no idea about..When I say their names in order Pete, Michael & Steven I have PMS everyday, LOL
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Riley Elizabeth- bio dad was MIA alot when i thought she was a boy i came up with aiden but found out she was a girl so i decided riley was nice..i was in a bookstore looking threw baby names came down to riley and she kicked so i took it was a sign. and elizabeth just soudned nice.

Aiden Christopher- daddy wants a jr i said no. so we came up with Aiden..since i didnt use it for Riley and christopher since it was his first name

Emma nichole- we couldnt figure out what we wanted to call her once we found out we were pregnant we tried to come up with names from the get go..we were watching freinds one night on dvd after fussing over names, and rachel had her baby and she named it emma..we kinda looked at each other and said..emma...yeah thats what we wil call her..we love freinds btw. and my SIL came up with nichole..its also my nieces middle name..
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I got my sons name Dakota Ryan from a little boy I used to watch when I was 11. I was a live in nanny during the Summer and had him almost everyday after school. He was a special needs child and I felt a huge bond with him. I loved that little boy like my own (yes, even for an 11 yr old) and said that if I had a little boy that's what I would name him. They moved away when I was 13 and I lost contact. It's kind of ironic though because my son is also a special needs child. I got my daughters name Christina Marie from a baby book. My husband and I loved the name so it stuck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Khayia Rose - First name was something I came across on a baby name website and loved (Kya). I wanted to change the spelling. Rose is my grandmother's name

Mila Kaelyn - Milagros means 'miracle' in Spanish, so I just dropped the 'gros' and kept the Mila. Kaelyn, once again was a name I fell in love with on a baby name website.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• dd- josie danielle (josie because you didn't hear it much then and danielle is after my dad daniel)
    ds- samuel james *SAM* (only name we could agree on and james is b/c both of our grandfathers are named james)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Marlie just kinda popped into my head. Stll cant think of a middle name though!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:13 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I picked it out of a hat.
    Anonymous