calling quits

Calling quits a desiccion i will be taking soon for i love him dearly but i do not trust i know i am being selfish i asked to be with some one i
trust but his shady reactions as being over protective with his phone deleting his messages and stuff like that i don't like .Even if i try to talk and tell him my feelings he starts stuttering and
i end up just saying i dont care because nothing coming out of his mouth makes sense nore does he even attempt to understand my feelings i know ill regret it but i refuse to be with some one i dont trust thats not what i want
and i have nothing to loose what are your thoughts

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Okay...before you end it...make sure you end it for the right reasons. Have you tried access his cell phone account online so you can make sure who he's texting or calling?
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• If you know youll regret it then why end the relationship right now? Is counseling a possibility? Have you really sat down and talked about ALL the issues at hand?
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I try to Jen the problem is his way of talking is to me frustrating i feel im not being heard and i end up walking away because all i want is for him to just listen and work with me to come to a middle or something but it never gets there and that thing with his cell really has me so frustrated i cant even approach it
    hush84

Comment by hush84 (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Good Luck Mama. Just think hard and do what's best for YOU
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• good one Havel but its not a joint contract he has his own plan and he is very protective i asked him to let me make a call because i left my phone he refused and got really nervouse and shady and here is the best one today i told i needed to switch sim cards and he took it with the excuse that he was saving his contacts even thow i told him ill give right back when i get it that phone ALL TEXT messeges and phone calls deleted WTF
    hush84

Comment by hush84 (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i said your phone is clean and just looking at him i see he is nervous he said i allways do it BULLSHIT IS WHAT I SAY
    hush84

Comment by hush84 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I told him this morning that i wanted to brake up over it unless he worked on it once again defensive and not understanding so he said how can i fix it what do you want me to do (GOLD ANSWERE) i said give me complete access to your phone when i want he said fine done deal
    hush84

Comment by hush84 (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2010