anxious....

i have my ultrasound on tuesday to see how things are going and hopefully find out the sex. ive had quite a few miscarriages early in my other pregnancies and even though im about 4 1/2 months, im still a little anxious about this appointment that they will say something isnt right. i should be excited, and i am, but more nervous than anything else. anyone else felt like this?

dez1379

Asked by dez1379 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wow girl that sucks about the misscarrages its understandible that your scared but relaxation is your key now be happy that you are pregnant and stop worrying about what could if it hasnt happend your getting worked up for something you really dont want .start picking names or start shopping let your mind distract itself your depriving yourself of the best thing that is ENJOYING YOUR PREGNANCY . i wish you a good healthy baby in 41/2 months : )
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i felt anxiouse all threw all my 3 pregnancy cause they were all high risk...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:02 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I've had miscarriages too. I'm in my 34th week and I still worry about everything.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• thanks ladies :)
    dez1379

Comment by dez1379 (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• was the same way every time I went to the dr. and they would put the doppler on my belly I would get nervous even up to my last dr. appointment before I had them thinking they wouldn't find the heartbeat.
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2010