My Brother is announcing his engagement to his girlfriend to our family on Christmas Eve. What is the loveliest thing I can say to them.

I want to say something to the both of them that will be sincere, meaningful and never forgotten. Please help me? What can I say to them?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 9:15 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I am not really good with these things, but I can say what I wish my dh's family had said to me. I would have loved to have heard that they wished us the best, that they loved us and that you can't wait for her to be part of your family. As you can guess, that's not what I heard! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:27 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• whatever you feel is nessissary..speak from YOUR heart and YOUR mind not from the heart and minds of others..and if u cant say anything just say best of luck and drink your eggnog fast...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Say Congrats and turn to her and say welcome to the family
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• hi..just say something that comes from your heart,just be natural and positive for them...just as long it comes from your heart i think it will be fine...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2010