why would you

put up a post and ask for advice and when someone that is saved gives you advice including God in it you get aggrevated because they did and say they pushing their beliefs on you.

godsgrace1

Asked by godsgrace1 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in About CafeMom

• My guess would be their lack of belief or their ignorance.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• if this is about my journal post, I wasn't talking about you? I asked you directly why you said that yesterday and you explained it and it was done. if you read correctly, I said I had about 5 notes total saying the same thing and thats when I became annoyed. you could have asked me this directly hun. and if it wasn't about me..... I stand corrected.
    MrsJacksonWest

Answer by MrsJacksonWest at 2:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I know I sent you a pm but I wanted to say I stand corrected on your end
    godsgrace1

Answer by godsgrace1 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Not again...
    DivaMama1207

Answer by DivaMama1207 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• In the USA we have freedom of religion. That is very diffrent from having someone use their religious views to dictate advice for others. Some advice may come from your religious views and affiliatons, but if I don't hold those same views it may feel like you are pushing yours upon me. Advice comes from life experiences too.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Ok teachermom01 but if religion is all I know and I mention it what wrong with that. I don't go bashing people cause they don't believe what I do. I have friends of all faiths and we get a long just fine. sometimes we do get into disagreements about certain aspects of our belief but we are mature enough to agree to disagree.
    godsgrace1

Answer by godsgrace1 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I'm not someone who would use my faith, so I'd ask you not to if the situation did not warrant it. I, too, have friends of all kinds, but out of respect I'd speak up so we didn't have issues. If that is what you are comfortable with so be it, but I'll let you know when and if I need advice with a religious view. Those are your life experiences and important to you. I'm good with that. Mine, may have a more blended vibe. Who knows in the real world?
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2008