What kind of romatic things do you and your partner/so do?

We are taking a bubble batch tonight with candles and wine!

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Sex.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• batch?
    Anonymous

• we take bubble baths together, give full body massages, leave love notes for each other, cook late night candle lite dinners (after the kiddies are in bed) , just a few things I thought I'd add.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• none. we have sex every saturday sometimes not.that is pisses me off. especially these days, he s stressed out w/ our financial situation.i dont work b/ce i ve been in the usa only 2 years ago. my verbal english isn t that fluent so i can t find a job.second b/ce i had a baby and no family arround im the only one who take care of him. I would rather stay at home and take care of him than work an 8
    $ per hour job to pay the day care.this is not the life that i was hoping for.im a romantic person i did romantic things for him but i get no returns so i stopped.SOOOOOO FRUSTRUATING.
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• my husband works six days a week, from sun up to sun down and pays all the bills since i am not working at the moment and that to me is sexy.
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Children asleep

Hubby and I watching a movie. Love it!! then something else

kissing

bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2010