curious do u ever feel let down by your partner????

hmm well im just curious; and how, do u feel let down and why????

Lisa_7777

Asked by Lisa_7777 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• No, sometimes, I feel that I let my husband down.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• oh ok lol hmm
    Lisa_7777

Comment by Lisa_7777 (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I do. I have major trust issues with him due to past issues and every time I start trusting him again, history repeats itself and I'm right back at square one. So that is a let down, big time, every time it happens.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yup, not being self-sufficient and at one point having this helpless attitude. It puts a ton of stress on me when I have to be the soldier for our family, but it is what it is. He grew up where people will whipe your ass for you, I came from a house where you would be lucky to get toilet paper. It's like a spoiled child. Does he let me down now? On occasion when he acts helpless, it's the most unattractive thing to me for a man to act helpless and when he gets that way I make it a point to not lift a finger to help him, I know it seems backward, but I have to kind of force him to think for himself again. It's frikkin annoying when he gets like that.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I use to feel let down a lot like he wasn't do anything to progress forward with our relationship. But then I took a look at things and decided to be grateful for what we did have together, even though we don't have the house, and I don't have the ring yet. And as soon as I calmed down and stop pressuring him, he started progressing things forward on his own, and now we are doing great!
    Pam_8787

Answer by Pam_8787 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Sometimes. He doesn't think relationships take work and when we fight and he will say things like it shouldn't take this much work. It let's me down that he says and thinks that.
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• YEP.......................
    MEAN..........

Threw stuff at me, got rid of him ....

Got a dog .................................
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• At times in our marriage he has let me down. It has taken him much longer to fall into parenting and responsibility than myself. He's made some bad, selfish choices that hurt. I know I'm not perfect, but I have always put my family before stupidity lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 19, 2010