What was your favorite time in your life?

Why was it your favorite?

For me, it was when my husband was in the army. We were living in Germany, I had a great job, great friends, we just had our child, life was simple and perfect.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 9:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My College year.. I miss does good old days..
    tere1986

Answer by tere1986 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Right now.

We've had our awesome, annual Christmas party, which was super-fun with lots of interesting people and great food (it's a potluck)... I'm nearly finished my shopping, which this year has been leisurely and fun, and everything I've bought is wrapped already... my husband and I are enjoying each other a very great deal... I've just taken up running training and may add yoga... my best friend from school came to the party and we're lunching tomorrow in honour of her birthday... my children are healthy, wonderful and grown up and I receive compliments about them almost every day... my parents are generous and respectful, my fabulous sister just arrived in town with her two young children... my brother bakes incredible cookies... it's clear and crisp and dry outside, with stars shining in the dark on all the lit-up festive houses... my cats are sleeping and my house is silent except for me typing and the furnace.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• College years were the best because it is when I had the most fun, while still excelling at something that would impact my future positively
    cmlkb

Answer by cmlkb at 9:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My best time was when it just my husband and me. I love our son but I miss those days....
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• The birth of my children.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Right now is pretty great. I would love to have my kids little again, but I would want to keep the financial stability that we have now.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Anytime my kids sing in choir. This is my dd's last year cause she is a senior. I have some of her performances on my profile page cause they where posted on youtube. Nice I can cherish these wonderful memories and share them with my friends.

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:08 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I miss the days when I first got married and things were so perfect.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2010