sibling rivelery

My 11 yr old and my 3 yr old constantly fight and it's driving me insane.Any tip's or advice.This is all day and all night,the 3 yr old is the one thatstarts it most of the time but nothing is wrking with getting her to STOPPPPPPP.HELP!

carisa368

Asked by carisa368 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• rivalry
    Anonymous

• U could'nt say anythng otha than rivalry?Guess u a smartbutt huh!
    carisa368

Comment by carisa368 (original poster) at 10:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I wish I knew! I have a 3 year old and a 8 month old that have been picking on one another and fighting since the baby was 6 months old. And I don't see it stopping anytime soon. If I catch the older one trying to hit the younger one or trying to take something away I correct his behavior right away and show him the right way to touch her or how he should play with something else. What are yours doing? Are they teasing, hitting each other, or what?
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:16 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Are you sure that your 3 yr old isn't trying to get the attention from your 11 yr old? My 11 yr old sometimes wants attention from his 17 yr old brother and he would rather be in his room. I try to remind him that he needs to spend some time with his younger brother. It usually does the trick.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My 1.5yr old just loves her 3yr old sister who is delayed an has a ton of medical problems but when her cousin who is 8 comes around she slaps him takes his toys an tells him NO! she jus does it to get him to play with her but you cant force them to play nice lol
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2010