what have you all got planned for christmas??

anything specheal????

Lisa_7777

Asked by Lisa_7777 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• Nothing special. Just the usual family stuff.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• lots of eating

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• lol thanks ladies ok well anything besides family stuff like are you going anywhere nice or?
    Lisa_7777

Comment by Lisa_7777 (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Snuggling with my best love bugs and watching some comedy movies.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 9:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Lots of chaos. And then finally coming home that Sunday and Monday having our own Christmas with the boys
    Pam_8787

Answer by Pam_8787 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Christmas Eve the family is coming to my parents for dinner. Chrismas Day we are visiting my grandma in the nursing home. The sad thing is she has Alzheimers and won't even remember why we are they. She may not even realize it is Christmas either and she loved to watch the great-grandkids opening presents and watching their excitement about the season.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• oh awesome well i wanna do something kinda specheal cause its my first bubbas first christmas she is 8months old and we have planned to go to the beach and mabie get a house boat for the night but it looks like the weather has stuffed it up cause on the news it said that it would probley be raining till after christmas now im trying to figure what else i could do indoes or something that is still kind of spechal anyone got any ideas???? i hope its not going to be reing then but if it is thats part off life!!!! hmm
    Lisa_7777

Comment by Lisa_7777 (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Same stuff, new year.

We don't think of 'going out' as a special thing to do on Christmas --everything we do is centred around people's homes, either family or friends (or usually both). We have Christmas Eve here --all day, and as soon as the kids get off work. After all the rushing around and prep and everything, it is a day of rest and relaxation (and if we're having Christmas dinner at our house, prep for tomorrow's meal) and staying home. Others can come and visit, but we're strictly at home all day.

Christmas we start early and often nap after the gift exchange. Dinner's early afternoon. After that, we hang out, play games, chat with friends or family on the phone, sometimes go for a walk. We're done for the day by 5 or 6... and relax at home. The next day (Boxing Day in Canada) everyone but me goes shopping. I stay home. No one cooks anything --all leftovers, all day.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Unwrapping gifts, and visiting my grandmother.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:47 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• We're getting up for breakfast and opening toys here and then going to my mom's to get together with the family. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2010