What can you do for fun out of the house that doesnt cost alot??

bubblebean

Asked by bubblebean at 8:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• the park

Anonymous

• I WAS GONNA SAY PARK, OR PICNIC, OR CAMP IN THE BACKYARD
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• playground, going for a walk, park, picnic is good yup, go to the woods (if there are any in your area) and teach your kids the different plants/trees ect. there is so much you can do outside, you just have to look around. :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Park, library. Or go on am easy scavenger hunt-have easy pictures such as animals or objects & have them look, tie a ribbon around their wrists every time they see an object; one w/the most ribbons gets a treat.
    redfairy41

Answer by redfairy41 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• My mom suggested the McDonalds with a play area now that it is cold. I get a cup of coffee and let DD run around. Our library does a story time and a craft time. There is also a little museum by our house that does a story time and then an activity (free). The malls close to where I live have a little play area. There is a natural history musuem, a botanical garden, and the zoo that do discount days. Oh and Chuck E. Cheese has a free rides day. I think you just have to buy food.

Can you tell I get a little stir crazy!
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• my sister did this. it was outside her house, but on her property... does that matter??? but she made a pirate treasure hunt for her kids, map and all. she spent a lot of time making it, but the kids loved it. they were only 5 and 6 at the time, but the still remember it.
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• At our mall they have a play area. We take our grandkids there alot. It's inside, so weather isn't a factor. We do take them to parks when it's warm enough. Not sure how old your children are, but three of my grandkids are with me alot, ages 3, 2, & 1, they love to go to pet stores and look around.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2008