Real Housewives of Bevery Hills

Do you watch it?

I'm not gonna lie, I do. It's such a train wreck that I find it hilarious.

Who do you like and dislike out of the cast?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 10:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• I watch it. I can see why Kelsey let his ex go.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:14 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I watch...What is up with Camille? She is out of touch with reality! I love Lisa...I want to be her friend!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I haven't yet. Do they have to have a REal Housewives of every town in America?
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:19 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• LOVE this show. Never watched the other ones, just bits of Atlanta's. I think LISA is hilarious and with her British Humor, she steals the show. Kim just seems so meek and never speaks up for anyone.

She could have saved ALOT of drama between her sister KYLE and Camille if only she had spoken up. Oddly, cameras were 'supposedly' were not running that day sd they could go back and see just what was said between Kyle and Camille about the vacay to Hawaii without Kelsey!!! 

SHE really is out of touch with reality and to have her friends on her side before inviting them over to her house for that dinner. I like how Kyle is the only one whom stands up to her. While I see how Camille can play that ditzy blonde part......Im shocked she has so much help with 2 kids! I think she adopted cause she did not want to gain weight, or for what ever reasons.

I guess she is out for next season!!! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i seen a couple i certainly dont like camile
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 4:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2010