Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know where to call if you know someone who is collecting Workers Comp. & they still work!! I know someone & they r always showing off what they have hmmm wonder how they bought it!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

Answers (3)
  • I think you can just call workers comp.

    Answer by Christinemg0813 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2008


    Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

  • Yes.Follow what the girls said. They will video tape them working, lifting and all that atuff they should not be doing. Then when they go back to work, they will get fired.Go get em girl.....

    Answer by jareda69 at 8:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.