Not to be rude, but is ANYONE having a great Holiday Season?

I think I have seen more negative holiday posts than I have in a long time. People who hate it, don't do gifts, can't wait for it to be over...etc. I myself am having a great time, shopping, baking, playing in the snow, watching the old Christmas shows with my kids, music, stories, reading The Night Before Christmas to my children every year. Watching the excitement in my childs face because she is GIVING presents to her family even if they are only $5. She is so excited just to give a suprise to someone. I also nicknamed by kids bow boy and tape girl because they looooove to help mom wrap! So, is anyone else enjoying their holiday? I'd love to hear about it!

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• I love Christmas. Even a few years ago when we were tight on money, I still enjoyed it.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yep, I am! I was JUST thinking the same thing you're saying a minute ago, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:19 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I am actually having a good time as well. I don't feel as ready as normal because my DD is sick and has been in and out of the hospital for the past 3 weeks. I think we are all just very happy that she is home and healthy right now and we are all looking forward to a great Christmas!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I am not anywhere ready. Help
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• There's still time lady!!!
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Luvin it and being totally stresssssssed, it is so busy and I find people are so rude and miserable.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No this Season has be haunting me since January when the Holiday schedule at work was out up and I got landed with Christmas Treatments thus upsetting my ENTIRE family. I have been being fussed at over this for 12 months and now that it is here the nagging has gotten worse. Thank Goodness I only work Christmas every 3 or 4 years.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I am! This Christmas seems to be AMAZING, though I can't figure out why....

Maybe because it's the first my daughter will remember?

Maybe because my family is outstanding?

Maybe because I've got an amazing man in my life for the first time ever during the holidays?

Regardless, I'm thrilled!
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 10:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• When I go to wal mart people are just glaring at eachother like"you're in my way" instead of simply saying "excuse me".
    Or people are hitting me with their purse shoving their way in front of me because I can't walk fast enough for them. We have had a bunch of crazy stuff happen this month too, but we are enjoying the holiday.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i'm fine with things as long as there is no xmas at my house! i can't host things i start getting anxious about the mess and feel overwhelmed. but i love the hanging out with family and the shopping was fun too. i wish i had more to give but i'm thankful for what i can
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2010