Baby Boy Name. What do you think?

I have two kids already... a boy and a girl. Angelica Jade, and Damien Michael. ( Michael is his father's middle name as well) Anyway... I'm not expecting or anything...but I want to in the future and I was always thinking what could I possibly name another child? Then I came across this name, and I fell in love with it.... wondering what you guys think.. Liam Thomas. ---- Liam is Irish short for William which is my grandfather's name. And Thomas is my fiance's brother's middle name, my little brother's middle name, and my father's middle name... so the whole name has meaning. What do you guys think of it? Let me know!

michellelee3708

Asked by michellelee3708 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Baby Names

• Your meaning behind it is great, and it sounds good Liam Thomas-very nice.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My husbands name is Damen Michael, and we are seriously considering Angelica as our 2nd DDs name.......HOW WIERD!!!

anyways I really like Liam Thomas
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 10:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I have always liked the name Liam... I also really like Seamus. (The Irish version of James)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:32 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• very nice, I like it alot
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I like it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I think it's really cute. If my next child is a boy his name will be Oliver Liam, which if after my husband father (his middle name was Oliver) and my grandpa (his first name was William and Liam's the last four letters). I love names that have a special meaning behind them!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I love the name Liam!!! I have a Kian and a Keeva! LOL So im all about Liam. Thomas is a great name too. Flows nice.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Liam is cute, but it is one of the top most common names this year (I read that somewhere can't remember where now)... I like it, just don't think it will be very original by that time..
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 11:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I like it :)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Liam Thomas is cute...but beware Liam is a very common name!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:28 AM on Dec. 19, 2010