Please tell me some juicy gossip

I love listening to gossip, tell me about your job, your friend's friend, another soccer mom, ANYTHING. I'm bored.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My coworker had her baby this morning and her best friend calls and says you gotta come see this beautiful baby... so i go up to hospital and discover hubby not there ...real weird. Wait for them to bring in baby. Mommy is visibly upset during this time. Her bestie mouths somethng to me..cant read lips....baby come in and is the most beautiful baby.......and is mixed..........black and she is white. She had an affair with the maintenance man and never even considered he could be the father!.. can you imagine the shock!. I just hope she sees that beautiful angel she gave birth to as the miracle it is......if not i'll gladly take it..lol
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My zumba instructor gives himself a boner while watching himself dance in the mirror
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• To be honest, I have nothing to gossip about. I guess I live a very boring life, lol.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• ONe of the lady's I work withs older brother and his wife are pregnant with their 4th child and she has an 8 week old already. He younger sister who is 18 i also pregnant AND so is her 15 year old brother's 18 year old girl friend!! I am so glad I'm not their mother. I would shoot them all.
    Anonymous

• One of my friend called and told me that his gf is pregnant and that they broke up because when they went to the baby checkup appt. the nurse asked of it was ok if she talked in front of him. She says yes and he finds out she has herpes!!! He is soooo pissed right now!!!
    mUstBdeStiny08

Answer by mUstBdeStiny08 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I just found out my MIL gave away 2 children up for adoption, and one of them lives in my city
    Anonymous

• I don't have any juicy gossip to tell.
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I had a baby shower for my daughter and my ex inlaws were there of course. One of my ex SIL's asked if the other grandmother would be there and I thought she was talking about my mom. I told her that my mom would not be able to make it and she she nastily that she was talking about my ex hubby's new wife. I wanted to punch the mess out of her but for the sake of my daughter I just let it go.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• The person I Babysit for on occasions is having an affair with someone while her husband is in Afghanistan.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 1:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• wow the gossip in here is pretty good, keep it coming!

haha maybe the gossip is entertaining to me because i have such a boring life...lol
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2010