ladies i have long hair and would like some hairstyle tips please

well my hair is 7inches away from me hips and i have straight hair i put it up in a bun and sometimes do some braids and i do other hairstyles but i am getting sick of these same old hairstyles, and i was wanting some hairstlye tips for me hair.... so has any body got any tips for me i really need em please reply and give me some tips and advice on what to do with it! ( i dont want to cut any lengh off)

Lisa_7777

Asked by Lisa_7777 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Buy a hair magizine and look at the pictures see what looks good for your face.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 11:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• buy a large barrel culing iron and flip it out or spirial curl it... have you thought about layers? that would make the curls look even better..... pin half back at the bese of your skul and spirial curl it all.. really pretty!!!!!
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 12:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I sometimes pull my hair to one side or the other(over my shoulder) and braid it, leaving the braid in front. I also put my hair in a low ponytail and slide the rubberband down just about 2 inches or less and make a hole with your fingers in the hair above the rubberband, then take your ponytail and flip it up into the hole and tighten it to slide the band back up. It should look like the hair was twisted on either side of your head and met in the back with the ponytail as a result. This is very quick and simple, though it looks like you spent a minute making it pretty.
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 10:43 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Why would you not want to cut a bit of it into a more alluring style? I think there is only so much "different" things you can do with long straight hair (other than spending loads of time on it) you could layer it even a little to make it look completely different.
    gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 7:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• When you get out of the shower, put some gel in it. When it dries, curl it.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:59 AM on Dec. 21, 2010