What do you do when your SO drives you crazy......?

Right now I am trying to just Vent on CM but I am very close to just unleash a wrath of hell on this ass hole. He has been the laziest, most helpless, most winiest son of a bitch this week and I am so close to just cutting him ever so precisely with my words. I am just so irate right now.

What can I do to bring myself back to normal before I completely snap?

I have become numb to everything lately because I don't want to say something too mean, but holding all of these negative emotions inside is taking it's toll.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• You gotta get it all out. You and him go to a public place, sit in the corner or somewhere you have privacy, have a drink and let all the feelings flow. MY dh and I did this at the bar (normally we never ever drink) and it helped our marriage immensely. GOOOOD LUCK>
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Walk away from him and stay away until you cool down. No matter how much you're feelings are valid it's only going to make things much worse by screaming at him and saying mean things. You obviously aren't ready to leave him or have him leave you (or else you would have by now) so don't let the situation turn in that direction. Just calm down!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• well i would like to know too im curious cause i feel the same sometimes so hear is a bump
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Im sorry to hear that. i ve been in this situation too many times before. just hung in there.There is no magic solution I can tell u.I would say to concetrate in positive things in ur life but I know it's hard to act so.I would say talk to him, communicate et explain things but I know that men can be so hardheaded and selfish and don t understand what we r saying. The only thing that I m sure it works, is to turn to God, pray and be patient.
    Good luck.
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We take breaks but it's easier bc we don't live together

Answer by admckenzie at 11:14 PM on Dec. 18, 2010