Kolcraft Tandem Stroller Question!

Anyone familiar with this stroller?? I am really digging it but my question is will it fit 2 car seats?? I know the seats have the harness belts just like a carseat but sometimes its just easier to transfer the car seats into the stroller instead. Let me know =) Also your opinions on it would be great! Looking for a good stroller for my twins due in March

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have it. It is an awesome stroller, and it pushes soooo smooth. we had to buy the carseat attachment bar for infant seats seperately because ours didnt come with them. The stroller seats dont recline very far back so your babies will be more comfy in the carseat for the first few months. I get comments every time I use this because it looks soooo nice. My sister has the Joovy and hates it because it doesnt fold up very small, this one folds up much more compact than that one. The thing I like the most is that you can face the stroller seats either forward or backward. I like the babies facing me so I can see them. The storage space underneath hold tons of stuff. I take this to the mall and it holds a huge diaper bag and all my shopping bags. I would highly reccomend this stroller.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I went to the website and found this on it.....
    *Infant car seat attachment fits most car seat brands on the market. Additional car seat attachment is sold separately to accommodate twins!*
    http://www.kolcraft.com/products/strollers/tandem/212-contours-options-ii-tandem

Here are the carseats it says they fit.

The following brands of infant car seats can be used with 1 or 2 car seat adapters
    Britax® Chaperone
    Chicco® KeyFit
    Chicco® KeyFit 30
    Combi® Shuttle 33
    Cosco® First Ride DX
    Cosco® Starter
    Evenflo® Discovery™
    Evenflo® Discovery 5™
    Evenflo® Embrace™
    Evenflo® Embrace™ 5
    Evenflo® Embrace™ 5 LX
    Graco® Safe Seat
    Graco® SnugRide® Infant
    Graco® SnugRide® 32
    Graco® SnugRide® 35
    Maxi-Cosi® Mico™
    There are some more on the website listed! :) Good luck!
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 3:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Cute stroller though! If my son was younger I would have liked this. Right now we have the Joovy. Good luck with the twins and congrats! Do you know what you are having?
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 3:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I'm not sure. Is there a Babies R Us near you? The associates there KNOW their stuff really well and could give you some great advice on tandem strollers.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Thanks Jill! I don't know how I missed that.. I guess because I was on the retail website and not the manufacturers! Thanks for the congrats =) We are expecting 2 boys! That will give us a total of 3 boys and 1 girl.. she will forever be the princess of the house lol
    Ctink8189

Comment by Ctink8189 (original poster) at 8:27 AM on Dec. 19, 2010