What's your home like?

Do you live in a house, apartment, trailer, hotel? What's the best part about it? How about the worse?

jillrebecca3

Asked by jillrebecca3 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We live in a house. The best part...nobody living above or below us. The worst...more to clean & maintain.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• It's 3 bed, 2 bath, 1540 sq ft.ranch style home. Best thing, it's like new, because we redid it all. Worst thing, no basement, and I'm running out of room...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• House. Best part - garage and yard (I've lived in aparments all my life). Worst part- DIY maintenance. No landlord or HOA lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We live in a single story home on the edge of Las Vegas. The best part about my house is the high ceilings. It makes everything feel so open. We remodeled it completely, so I picked out everything exactly as I wanted it.
    The worst part of the house is that it is a little smaller than what we really need. I need an office and another closet. My husband needs another garage stall for his work supplies and I wish we had a bigger lot. Right now the utility parking is small, so when we look out of the kids' bedroom windows, we see my husband's work vehicle.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• 3 br/ 2 bath ranch w/family room. Best part is my kitchen, worst part, hmmmm I like everything about my home :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• 2500sq ft condo on a golf course. It is beautiful we just redid it so it is all new. It is to big for us , just the two of us now. We do love it.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I live in an aprtment. The building used to be a Victorian house but at some point it got sectioned off into 3 apartments. The worst part is sharing the laundry room with the other tenants.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 2:11 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• We built our dream home 8 years ago--5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, 5000 sq. ft. on 2 acres My favorite part is the family room with floor to ceiling brick, wood burning fireplace and the sunroom off the kitchen that has unobstructed views of the hills and valley around us. And recently we finished the basement (once the kids were old enough to be down there unsupervised), so now I have dual man and boy caves, and the rest of my home is toy and sports free!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• We live in our dream home. The location is the best thing. We're on a barrier island, on the river, walk a block to the ocean. I love the view, and there's nothing on either side of us to obstruct it. I wish we had been able to live here when the kids were growing up.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:37 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• We live in a 3 story townhouse and it's really beautiful. The best things about it are the incredible views of the bridge and ocean, and the amazing rooftop patio. The worst things no actual yard, and we're attached on one side. Overall, I can't complain to much, it's pretty nice.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:33 AM on Dec. 19, 2010