How you deal with rasing toddlers when your tired?

This is probably a very common question amongst mothers out there. I am a stay at home mom with two very active toddlers. Their constantly following me even when I go the bathroom and thier whinning is driving me crazy lately. Luckily, there is help from my fiance when I really need it. Anyways on to my question. How do you cope with your toddlers when your just so tired and wanna break from them. However you can't get a break because of money issues, don't have close friend with kids alike, and just wanna be a good independant mother.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Just a day at a time. I have 3 little ones that are 5 and under and am expecting again and it my husband is in the Navy and is our to sea quite a bit so as I said just one day at a time it can be tiring but they depend on you. A little bit of books after the go to sleep is nice.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I have twins so I understand what you are going through, what I do is when they finally go to sleep at night, I run a nice HOTT bath with bubbles and grab a glass of wine and sit there until the water turns cold! You will be suprised what a glass a wine and hot bath can do for the soul. Hang in there babe.
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 8:39 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• As long as they are toddlers, you will be tired. When DH is watching them, get out of the house, ever for just a walk, or to go get a cup of coffee. Exercise does help also.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:50 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I sleep when my Son naps. That really helps me recharge. Also lots of coffee when he won't nap. I really have no one besides my DH to watch him but he works obviously.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Put on a movie in there room lay there toys out give them there sippy cups put a snack bowl in front of them and lay down watch a movie they can walk to you if needed and thats all really you can do pumpkin cause thats what i do + i work overnight 11pm- 9am so i make sure she has everything she needs to play eat snack or be entertained by the movie :) gudluck
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2010